[ngw] ngw Digest, Vol 73, Issue 8

Gene Homan gene at genehoman.com
Tue Jan 12 17:29:04 UTC 2016

Jason,

Yes.  Using GroupWise 2014 R2 with our MS AD Directory defined in the GAC under System > LDAP Servers > New Directory.
I also have my old eDirectory Directory defined in this same GAC area.

In GMS 2014 R2, you just have it set to:   Config > User Source > Authentication = GroupWise.

As we associate each mailbox within a PO to their AD account, that user starts using MS AD Auth while others in the same PO are using pure GW Auth (not Associated to any Directory) and some others are still using the eDirectory Auth.  You can mix all three Auths in the same PO.

-Gene

>>> "Jason Knudson" <jknudson at co.missoula.mt.us> 01/12/16 10:40 AM >>>

Is anyone using AD for GroupWise login and then also telling the mobile gateway to use the GW password and getting the AD password to be used at the mobile device?

Thanks,

Jason