[ngw] GroupWise 2014 R2 upgrade order with Mobility R2 involved

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Tue Jan 12 17:41:59 UTC 2016

Thank you Alan.

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 2016-01-11 05:15 >>>
David
  I upgraded from GW 2012 to 2014 R2 and my GMS is at version 2..-
Build 230 and working fine.  There is suppose to be an SSL check to do
before you upgrade GMS, but mine and Ken Etter is failing the check, it
says two of our POA's use SSL the other two aren't, when none of them
are using SSL.  We both have SR's open to find out what is going on.
Ken upgraded his GMS and says he's not having any issues.

Al B

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator
602 Main. St