[ngw] encrypted email

Jeffrey D. Sessler jeff at scrippscollege.edu
Wed Jan 13 18:08:59 UTC 2016

You’d need to use a third-party product for that. Our Cisco hosted Ironport product has that exact feature as you describe. It can also auto-encrypt outgoing based on a number of factors manual or automatic e.g. Put [Encrypt] at start of subject, or based on sender/dest address, or DLP (data loss prevention) scan e.g. Contains what looks like SSN/CC, so encrypt.

Jeff

On 1/13/16, 10:05 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of Joe Acquisto-j4" <ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com on behalf of joea at j4computers.com> wrote: