[ngw] encrypted email

Joe Acquisto-j4 joea at j4computers.com
Wed Jan 13 19:32:39 UTC 2016

This place user Zixcorp as well for certain items.   However, with the beclouding of the future, other options are being risked, err, reviewed.   One was the "inherent" feature of o365 (we all know it's not "inherent", but "they" find the tale quite savory).

We can do the same with GW and the gateway device we have.  Why Zix was chosen over our "no additional cost" method, I'll never know.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 01/13/16 1:24 PM >>>
We use Zixcorp for email encryption. It either drops the message to a portal or if the receiving end is a zix client, it goes inbox to inbox

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <joea at j4computers.com> 1/13/2016 12:05 PM >>>
Just out of curiosity, does any version of GW have the ability to setup a "secure drop box"?   That is where an email is dropped some where and the user is sent a link, and some means of authentication to retrieve the email?