[ngw] Hyperactive Spell Check

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Jan 15 09:20:09 UTC 2016

Hi,
can confirm someone from MF, that this bug is still open ? Have
customer, which reported this problem last week.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> Sven Schuchmann <1010sven1010 at gmail.com> 14.01.2016 19:28 >>>
Hi,

this is probably: "Bug 952857 - Spell check continues to show
corrected words as misspelled"
I reported this 3 months ago...

Best Regards,

   Sven

<jeff at scrippscollege.edu>:
> If you select the “e” (highlight it), then press delete (or use cut),
does it change the behavior? Does it change if it’s between two words
e.g. Say helloe buddy vs. say buddy helloe?

> I want to say that I’ve seen the problem you describe even in the
older GW 8 client.

> Jeff
>

> On 1/14/16, 7:08 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com
on behalf of Anthony Harper"
aharper at psc.ac.uk> wrote:

>>Has anyone else noticed the hyperactive spell check in the 2014 R2
Windows client?  Try typing "helloe" then go back and take the "e" off
the end... and it's still shown with a wiggly red line.