[ngw] Hyperactive Spell Check

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:39:49 UTC 2016

David,

This issue is slated to be fixed in GroupWise R2 SP1.  We do not yet have an ETA for this release.

Pam

>>> David Krotil<David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 1/15/2016 2:20 AM >>>

Hi,

can confirm someone from MF, that this bug is still open ? Have

customer, which reported this problem last week.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> Sven Schuchmann <1010sven1010 at gmail.com> 14.01.2016 19:28 >>>

Hi,

this is probably: "Bug 952857 - Spell check continues to show

corrected words as misspelled"

I reported this 3 months ago...

Best Regards,

   Sven

<jeff at scrippscollege.edu>:

> If you select the “e” (highlight it), then press delete (or use cut),

does it change the behavior? Does it change if it’s between two words

e.g. Say helloe buddy vs. say buddy helloe?

> I want to say that I’ve seen the problem you describe even in the

older GW 8 client.

> Jeff

> On 1/14/16, 7:08 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com

on behalf of Anthony Harper"

aharper at psc.ac.uk> wrote:

>>Has anyone else noticed the hyperactive spell check in the 2014 R2

Windows client?  Try typing "helloe" then go back and take the "e" off

the end... and it's still shown with a wiggly red line.

ngw at ngwlist.com