[ngw] Hyperactive Spell Check

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Jan 15 21:32:54 UTC 2016

Hi Pam,
great,, thanks for info.

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 15.01.2016 17:32 >>>

Hi David,

The fix is in an FTF that is currently available by opening and SR.

Pam

>>> Pam Robello (pkrobello at gmail.com) 1/15/2016 6:39 AM >>>

David,

This issue is slated to be fixed in GroupWise R2 SP1.  We do not yet
have an ETA for this release.

Pam

>>> David Krotil<David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 1/15/2016 2:20 AM >>>

Hi,

can confirm someone from MF, that this bug is still open ? Have

customer, which reported this problem last week.

David

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the

taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be

about it.

>>> Sven Schuchmann <1010sven1010 at gmail.com> 14.01.2016 19:28 >>>

Hi,

this is probably: "Bug 952857 - Spell check continues to show

corrected words as misspelled"

I reported this 3 months ago...

Best Regards,

   Sven

<jeff at scrippscollege.edu>:

> If you select the “e” (highlight it), then press delete (or use cut),

does it change the behavior? Does it change if it’s between two words

e.g. Say helloe buddy vs. say buddy helloe?

> I want to say that I’ve seen the problem you describe even in the

older GW 8 client.

> Jeff

> On 1/14/16, 7:08 AM, "ngw-bounces+jeff=scrippscollege.edu at ngwlist.com

on behalf of Anthony Harper"

aharper at psc.ac.uk> wrote:

>>Has anyone else noticed the hyperactive spell check in the 2014 R2

Windows client?  Try typing "helloe" then go back and take the "e" off

the end... and it's still shown with a wiggly red line.

ngw at ngwlist.com