[ngw] GWHA Problem After Upgrade

Morris Blackham mblackham at microfocus.com
Wed Jan 20 16:15:01 UTC 2016

Matt,  bug number is 961782 and fix is available as FTF in revision
122390.    I twisted Pam's arm to get a TID written

--Morris
>>> Matt Weisberg <matt at weisberg.net> 1/13/2016 12:03 PM >>>

What is the bug number?  Also, is there a TID about this?  I didn’t see
one.

Thanks Morris.

Matt

—
  Matt Weisberg
  Weisberg Consulting, Inc.
  matt at weisberg.net
  www.weisberg.net
  ofc. 248.685.1970
  cell 248.705.1950
  fax 248.769.5963

On 1/13/16, 1:51 PM, "ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on
behalf of Morris Blackham" <ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on
behalf of mblackham at microfocus.com> wrote:

>Hey Matt, good catch.  While the upgrade from 2014 to R2 added the
line,
> the upgrade from 2012 did not.  Found that 2012 file used spaces as
>whitespace for the parameters and the 2014 file used tabs.   The code
>look for the line to add it after used sed and only looked for  a
single
>char of whitespace..   Have a bug written up..
>
>--Morris
>
>I had a site I recently upgraded from GroupWise 2012 to 2014 R2.
Most