[ngw] Mail Out Using Proxy and Group 2014R2

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:02:17 UTC 2016

Hi Al,

The FTF build should be available either later this week or early next.  It's going to be build 14.2.0-122393 or later.

Pam

>>> Alan Bens<ABENS at go-metro.com> 1/20/2016 12:24 PM >>>

Thanks Laura, I just finished some testing and it works with groups in

the GroupWise address books, just not in any other books.

Al B

>>> Laura Buckley <laurabuckley2000 at gmail.com> 1/20/2016 1:16 PM >>>

Hi Al,

This has already been reported to Novell and engineering are working

on

it.  There is a TID, but I just don't have the number on hand.  Expect

an

FTF on this soon.

Cheers,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Alan Bens <ABENS at go-metro.com> wrote:

> One more thing I found, if I send it to individual users the mail is

> sent, and the sent mail is in User 2 sent box as usual.  So it's not

> reading the names/address' in the group.

> Al B

> We have our purchasing department, that uses an External Entity

(User

> 2).  The managers account (User 1) has full proxy rights to User 2.

> User 1 starts a new mail, in the from box selects User 2, the to

line

> is a group inside his address book.  Finish the e-mail normally and

> hits

> send.

> If you proxy into the User 2 account the properties shows that it

was

ngw at ngwlist.com