[ngw] Issue with system groups in frequent contacts

Morris Blackham mblackham at microfocus.com
Mon Jan 25 23:20:22 UTC 2016

Apparently,  after talking with folks here, a system group that is copied to one of your PAB's has never had a link to the system group.  So no updates will ever occur in the PAB group.

--Morris
>>> Bruce Perrin <Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov> 1/20/2016 1:53 PM >>>
User upkeep is running for us too. I **think** I remember seeing this in beta...
>>> "Doug Ratz" <dratz at Lakeheadschools.ca> 1/20/2016 12:31 PM >>>
This has been an issue for us as well for many versions of GW. Our nightly upkeep is running, but doesn't seem to update the lists.

--
Douglas Ratz
Lakehead Public Schools