[ngw] Vibe LDAP user mapping

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Tue Jan 26 19:14:01 UTC 2016

Hi Vibe fans

we need to map new eDir users to formaly existing now deactivated Vibe
LDAP users.

There are two reasons to do this.

First:
The eDir user, who was using Vibe was accedently deleted. We need to
recreate this user in eDir
and than map this user to the deactivated Vibe LDAP user.

Second:
Vibe installation will be moved to a new eDir tree with the same user
names. Vibe LDAP Users shall be mapped to these
users with the same name from the new eDir tree.

How can this be done? I think, this should be a simple GUID change in
the Vibe database.

Does anybody had done this? How could this be done?

Best regards

Thomas

Thomas Stimper

MCNE