[ngw] Name Completion

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Wed Jan 27 14:42:39 UTC 2016

That´s funny, I wanted to say I don´t have problem with this on build
122411, but I was in Czech UI, when I switched to English I have same
problem.

David
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 1/27/2016 1:38 odp. >>>
Has any one seen this.  I put the FTF 863226-gw14.2.0=122420 client on
my system to fix the Hyperactive Spell Check and e-mail to a group
from
a proxy.  Fixed both of these issues now my Name Completion Order is
broke.  I have two groups in my address book.  Frequent Contacts and
my
personal.  Frequent Contacts I can check but my personal one won't
stay
checked.

Thanks

Al B