[ngw] co-existence of various services on the same "box" or "boxes"

Daniel Wells Daniel.Wells at mhtn.com
Thu Jan 28 22:19:59 UTC 2016

No, I am not talking about co-existence with exchange.

I am trying to run a small GroupWise system on as few "servers" as possible, even through they are virtualized.  In particular, can the new "calendar server" co-exist on the same "box" as my "calendar publishing host"?  Am I going to have port issues doing so?

Daniel Wells AIA, VCP
Senior Associate | IT Coordinator
 MHTN Architects, Inc.
Direct: 801.326.3215 | www.mhtn.com
 vision made real

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, are privileged and confidential and/or proprietary information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by telephone or reply email, do not use or disclose the contents to others, and delete the message and all attachments from your computer, system and/or network. Further, e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.