[ngw] script for preparing pics for GW 2014 R2 - anyone interested?

Sven Schuchmann 1010sven1010 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:47:13 UTC 2016

Hi,
on Windows I used: http://deteksiwajah.blogspot.de/

it has a command line mode:
SNFaceCrop -d c:\MyGroupwisePictures -f *.jpg -ex 50 -ey 50

then I used ImageMagick to bring them to the correct size:
http://imagemagick.org/script/binary-releases.php#windows

put in a batch like:
FOR %%c in (.\*.jpg) DO (
  echo * "%%c"
  convert "%%c" -thumbnail 64 -unsharp 2x0.5+0.7+0 -quality 90 -resize
64x64^ -gravity center -extent 64x64 ".\_OUTPUT\%%c"
  mogrify -density 72x72 ".\_OUTPUT\%%c"
)

cu SveN