[ngw] Skype Question

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu May 5 02:02:18 UTC 2016

Skype is still supported in GW...Skype backtracked on pulling it's support for the API.....but you can turn it off if you go to Tools > Option> envioornment > Default actions and change the default telephony provider to not be set to skype.

Paul
>>> "Marvin Huffaker" <mhuffaker at redjuju.com> 2016-05-03 3:06 AM >>>
Whenever I upgrade a GroupWise client on a system with SKYPE, Skype inevitably prompts me to allow access from GroupWise.

Why does GroupWise continue to try this given that Skype no longers supports it and vice versa? And hasn't for quite a while now.  Can't it be removed or turned off so this supposed integration no longer tries to occur every time I update?

Marvin Huffaker
mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Office:  480-988-7215 (Best Number)
Cell: 480-797-2989