[ngw] Find results filter not working?

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu May 12 20:34:09 UTC 2016

User reported that when they do a search on gw libraries, then try to use the Filter to narrow that search.. it says 0 results.  I just tried it as well and got the same results with a totally random search. I searched for "Smith", which 7000 documents appeared.. I then typed "Jim" in the filter box (top right corner) , as one of the results contained "Jim" in the title of gw doc. It said 0 results.

Using Gw 14.2.0 Build 123047