[ngw] Find results filter not working?

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Thu May 19 17:43:13 UTC 2016

Thanks for checking.. I had support reproduce a couple of bugs related to Libraries.  1: the filter doesn't work.  2: File Not Found errors when attempting to open multiple documents (PDFs)

>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 5/19/2016 5:25 AM >>>
Sorry, but we don't use GW Doc Libraries.
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 5/16/2016 12:52 PM >>>
crickets... anyone willing to test? :)

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 5/12/2016 1:34 PM >>>
User reported that when they do a search on gw libraries, then try to use the Filter to narrow that search.. it says 0 results.  I just tried it as well and got the same results with a totally random search. I searched for "Smith", which 7000 documents appeared.. I then typed "Jim" in the filter box (top right corner) , as one of the results contained "Jim" in the title of gw doc. It said 0 results.

Using Gw 14.2.0 Build 123047