[ngw] Lock Out Older GroupWise Clients

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed May 25 20:07:38 UTC 2016

Believe its based on how the POA console sees it... so in this case.. 12.0.3 or 5-8-2014. Easy enough to test out though

GroupWise User IDTEST
Directory Login NameTEST.Sf.ASB
User IP Address172.16.5.120
Login Time05/20/2016 14:02:44
User PlatformWindows
GroupWise Client Release12.0.3 5-8-2014

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 5/25/2016 12:51 PM >>>
If I want to lock out older client versions in the Post Office, what is
better Release Date or Release Version?  For Version do I use 14.2.0 or
do I need a build number?

Thanks

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator