[ngw] Lock Out Older GroupWise Clients

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu May 26 18:33:40 UTC 2016

The docs say that the minimum client release date is only available if you specify a release version. So at the least you need release version, believe it or not 1 release version may have multiple date if a blind fix was added to the client. This means a change was made to the download but no version number was incremented. This does happen once in awhile.,

Paul

>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 05/25/16 3:50 PM >>>
If I want to lock out older client versions in the Post Office, what is
better Release Date or Release Version?  For Version do I use 14.2.0 or
do I need a build number?

Thanks

Alan D. Bens, CNA, RLE, GCE
SORTA/Metro, System Administrator