[ngw] OT: Common Appliance for Micro Focus products and Add-ons
tstimper at nmedv.de
Wed Oct 5 10:08:34 UTC 2016
Recently at GWAVAcon in Berlin and at the MF Summit i had discussions
about the posibility of a
Common Appliance for Micro Focus products and Add-ons.
I just put the idea into the portal. Because there is no common portal
for new ideas
i put it into the different product portals.
Common Appliance for Micro Focus products and Add-ons
for easy deployment, maintaining and scaling it would be good to have a
common appliance for Micro Focus products and Add-ons
- Deployment as VM basic template (SLES11/12)
- Store / repository for installable products
- Update over SMT server (SMT server would be on the first Appliance)
- Install Micro Focus Products like SMT, Filr, Vibe, GMS, GroupWise,
GroupWise Messenger, iPrint, ServiceDesk, ZCM, OES ...
- Install common products like Database (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Install common products for search indexer
- Install Add-on products like GWAVA, Retain, KeyShield SSO,
- common solution for backup
- common monitoring
If you like this ideas, please vote.
Novell Silver Partner
neue medien edv-systeme gmbh
Zwickauer Str. 224
Email tstimper at nmedv.de
Tel. +49 371 8448890
Fax +49 371 8448891
Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 12552
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Stimper
More information about the ngw