[ngw] Address book completion in 2014r2

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Thu Oct 6 21:12:23 UTC 2016

I wish that was the case, testing I sent to a person here all the time and have entries in personal books with the same last name. It always brings the personal ones up first. Same thing is happening to the user.
>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 10/6/2016 4:04 PM >>>
It uses relevancy... the more often you send an e-mail to someone, the
higher up they appear on the list.

Joe