[ngw] Address book completion in 2014r2

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at musco.com
Fri Oct 7 12:49:02 UTC 2016

I am experiencing this same issue.

If I have two John Smith's,  one in my personal address book and one in
the GroupWise system, and I compose a new message and start to type "John
Sm", the personal entry is always before the Groupwise entry, even though
I email the internal John Smith 99% of the time.

Groupwise entries should be before personal entries while composing a
message, or allow the user to choose the order of search in a preference
setting.

Thanks,
Scott

NGWList <ngw at ngwlist.com> on Friday, October 7, 2016 at 7:26 AM -0500