[ngw] Address book completion in 2014r2

Stephen Hesser shesser at arandpartners.com
Fri Oct 7 14:07:44 UTC 2016

We save "to external" but not internal. Part of how we do junk mail handling, keying off address books. Problem here is most don't go in a clean the freq. contact book up. So I see a lot of "Error: More than 5000 records [D11B] User:user (user)" in the poa log. Which as long as they don't seem to be having an issue with address books, is more cosmetic then anything else. The issue I see with that Bruce is when people leave, they are in the pab, then users start calling going, "Why does so and so still show up when I'm typing names?" :^) I guess were damned one way or another!
>>> "Bruce Perrin" <Bruce.Perrin at lbb.texas.gov> 10/7/2016 8:47 AM >>>
To get relevancy to work for us, we had to turn on "Save address of
items that are sent "To internal sources" in the frequent contacts book.

-bruce
>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10/7/2016 8:42 AM >>>
So, the only way around this would be to put the system address book
entries into a pab?  Seems to me the system book should be included,
because adding addresses to pab's already in the system shouldn't be
necessary. And my user's are not going to remember that! lol They
wouldn't have anything to complain about then.....

By the way, how you doin Joe?
>>> Joseph Marton <jmmarton at gmail.com> 10/7/2016 8:08 AM >>>
Unless something changed in R2, I don't believe relevancy includes the
system address book.  Only PABs.

Joe

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Ken Etter <KLE at msktd.com> wrote:

> Are you sure about that Paul?  I can think immediately of one
instance
> where I have two people with the same last name.  One of them is in
my
> address book and the other is in the system address book.  I always
email
> the one in the system address book.  The one in my address book does
not
> even have an email address associated with it, just a cell phone.
Yet

<taoosterhoff at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Somewhere you can set the search order. But at the moment I do not
> exactly
> > how to configure.
> > May be this link helps.
> > <
ModuleInstanceID=1217&ViewID=7b97f7ed-8e5e-4120-848f-