[ngw] Distribution List Import Utility

Matt Weisberg matt at weisberg.net
Wed Oct 19 14:29:09 UTC 2016

JRBUtils I think can do it.

I probably need to take my old tools down now!  They won’t work with current versions of GroupWise any longer.

Matt

—
  Matt Weisberg
  Weisberg Consulting, Inc.
  matt at weisberg.net
  www.weisberg.net
  ofc. 248.685.1970
  cell 248.705.1950
  fax 248.769.5963

On 10/19/16, 9:53 AM, "ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on behalf of Brad Rodgers" <ngw-bounces+matt=weisberg.net at ngwlist.com on behalf of BRodgers at cesa7.org> wrote:

    Good morning!

    Is there a utility out there that can import external users into distribution lists?  The external users are already created.  I looked at Matt Weisberg's GWDLI utility but it appears to only support eDirectory users.  This is a GroupWise 2012 system.

    Thanks for the help!
    -Brad

    Brad Rodgers
    Director of Administrative Technology
    920.617.5648
    brodgers at cesa7.org

    This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

    The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cooperative Educational Service Agency #7. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.