[ngw] Sort Subfolders - gone ?

David Gerisch DGerisch at co.tulare.ca.us
Wed Oct 19 18:40:19 UTC 2016

So... if I sort my sub-folders, then the menu option goes away.  If I
then choose Edit Folders, and put them in an unsorted order, then the
menu option comes back.  I'd bet an expensive cup of coffee that the
folders are already sorted.  ;-)

David Gerisch

>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 2016-10-19 11:33 >>>
Just got an email from a user on Gw2012 client 12.0.4 .. complaining
about "what happened to Sort Subfolders?". I checked my comptuer (2014
client) and its still an option.. but on hers, it's not there anymore.

I'm wondering if upgrading the post office agent to the latest gw14
killed the ability in 2012 client? Anyone else see this?

and sorry, 2014 client is still way too buggy to roll out firm wide (I
dont want to deploy an FTF).

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc"
lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt
of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent
disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all
rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.
Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY
all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and
immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT
review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any
way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS
COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement
letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are
encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All
rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and
privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly
reserved.