[ngw] Forward/relay emails for individuals

Danita Zanre dzanre.ngwlist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:46:37 UTC 2016

It's not automatic. If users are not in the GW system they will be rejected unless you add the "forward undeliverables to" switch and point it to where the mail should be forwards.

Danita Zanre, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office
danita at caledonia.net | www.moveoutoftheoffice.com