[ngw] Missing HTML Contents

Mario Gingras MGingras at laurentian.ca
Thu Oct 27 17:45:32 UTC 2016

Follow-up:

Apparently others have reported having the same issue.  It may have something to do with a Windows update that messes with the client.  MicroFocus supplied me with a new build and it has resolved the problem.
>>> "Mario Gingras" <MGingras at laurentian.ca> 10/26/2016 9:02 AM >>>

I'm running GW 14.2.0 on SLES 11 SP4.  Nothing has changed for months but we are now seeing messages where the HTML content is missing.  To the user, the message appears blank until you switch to text-only and the contents show up.  I have no clue where to start troubleshooting this problem.

I've looked at the log files but nothing stands out.  As far as I know, the messages are only internal.  I haven't heard of anything external so far but that doesn't mean it's not happening.  The problem seems to be only within one domain with multiple post offices.  The "empty" messages originate from and go to all post offices within that domain.

Any ideas before I call tech support?

Thanks in advance.

Mario
Laurentian University