[ngw] Soap?

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Fri Sep 2 03:57:40 UTC 2016

Try this TID https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7015859 .
Between WebAccess and rest of the GroupWise system on version 2012 you
need only SOAP.

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Tony Bundy" <TBundy at co.lucas.oh.us> 01.09.2016 18:20 >>>
Have a few (GW2012) post offices on the other side of some
fire-walling. Which ports do I need open for this POA to be accessed
with WebAccess? I've nmapped port 7191 from the server with WebAccess
and they are all open. Still one user is getting access denied error.
Checked 1677, 398, 636 as well. But all I need is soap????
Anthony E. Bundy
(Tony)
Net Tech
Lucas County Information Services