[ngw] Soap?

Alex Hargrove ahargrove at cgresd.net
Tue Sep 6 15:14:27 UTC 2016

If you ever go up to 2014 R2, you'll also need UDP 8500 from the POA to WA for the "auto-refresh" functionality.

>>> "Tony Bundy" <TBundy at co.lucas.oh.us> 9/1/2016 12:20 PM >>>
Have a few (GW2012) post offices on the other side of some fire-walling. Which ports do I need open for this POA to be accessed with WebAccess? I've nmapped port 7191 from the server with WebAccess and they are all open. Still one user is getting access denied error. Checked 1677, 398, 636 as well. But all I need is soap????

Anthony E. Bundy
(Tony)
Net Tech
Lucas County Information Services