[ngw] GWAVA 7 Release Webinar

Jeff Schultz jschultz at gwava.com
Tue Sep 6 17:02:24 UTC 2016

Just a quick heads up for NGW members that are using GWAVA Messaging
Security, and any of you interested in securing your GroupWise system.

We have our official GWAVA 7 release webinar scheduled next Tuesday,
September 13 at 1pm EDT/ 10am PDT

Join us to learn all about the great changes we have made in GWAVA 7,
including:

- The all NEW User Friendly Web-interface Role Based User

- Administration

- Multi-tenant Support

- Multi-threaded, High Performance Scanning

- Scalable Design

- Fault Tolerant Configuration

- Easy-to-configure, Ad-hoc, Customizable notifications

- Improved Pattern Matching

- Standardized Web Port Configuration Support

Here is the link. Register today!

https://gwava.adobeconnect.com/gwava7/event/event_info.html

Jeff Schultz

Digital Marketing Manager

GWAVA

GWAVA
Award Winning, Retain Unified Archiving
supporting all Email, Mobile, Social Media,
Web Search, and IM Communication Data