[ngw] Micro focus merging with HP enterprise business

Ken Muir kmuir at gwava.com
Fri Sep 9 15:44:08 UTC 2016

It's a bold move and Micro Focus has a fantastic strategy.  The moves they are making will benefit the Novell/GroupWise base.  It's a very exciting time to be a Micro Focus customer and partner!

--Ken
>>> "Keith Larson" <klarson at k12group.net> 9/8/2016 12:01 PM >>>
I would think that this would be good for SUSE.  I'm not so sure about Novell stuff.

Keith Larson
Franklin Computer Services - K12 Group
614.561.4887
klarson at k12group.net

Wow!

https://www.microfocus.com/about/press-room/article/2016/micro-focus-announces-intent-to-merge-with-hewlett-packard-enterprise-software-business-segment?sf48645487=1#

I wonder what that means for a lot of the MF (Novell) products.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey D Sessler
Director of Information Technology

GWAVA
Award Winning, Retain Unified Archiving
supporting all Email, Mobile, Social Media,
Web Search, and IM Communication Data