[ngw] GWAVA RELOAD UPDATE IMPORTANT

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Fri Sep 9 20:22:30 UTC 2016

Yes it's a great product....it was the "could cause all Post Office backups to be deleted" which scared the bajezzez out of me..

Paul
>>> "Ken Etter" <KLE at msktd.com> 2016-09-09 3:22 PM >>>
Thanks for passing that along.  Reload is normally a rock solid backup package, so this is really rare in my experience.
Ken
>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 9/9/2016 1:39 PM >>>
For any of you using Reload out there..

I am sure you received this but just in case you haven;t seen it yet.  I just got this from GWAVA

"It has come to our attention that there is a bug in Reload that could cause all Post
Office backups to be deleted on a Reload Server.

The bug is fixed and the release of Reload is ready to download.

Please upgrade ASAP to this latest version: Reload 5.1 Build (510035)"

Paul