[ngw] Report quantity of outbound emails

Mike Lichtenwalner lichtemi at mtwp.net
Thu Sep 15 13:01:52 UTC 2016

Is there a way to get a report from the GWIA of the number of emails each person has sent? In the past we have seen a user's password discovered by a spammer, and the account was used to send spam. Eventually the user notified us that he was receiving a very large quantity of bounced emails for messages he didn't send. (We are addressing this problem in several proactive ways..;-)  If we could see trends in people's message sending habits, we could easily identify a sudden spike in outgoing messages.

We are running GW 2014 on OES.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Mike

Mike Lichtenwalner