[ngw] Group to manage group

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at musco.com
Fri Sep 16 13:55:56 UTC 2016

OK, thanks,

I also tried making a resouce called "Mail List Admin - Resource". I made
it Administrator of group as well, I then proxied to the Resource, tried
to open up the address book and edit the group..can't be done.....

It appears that even if you Proxy into a resource, the Address book still
runs under my original security context since I can still edit the groups
my user id is directly assigned as administrator.

Thanks,
Scott

NGWList <ngw at ngwlist.com> on Friday, September 16, 2016 at 12:31 AM -0500