[ngw] Spreadsheet to load pictures

Scott Wilson scott.wilson at musco.com
Thu Sep 22 12:57:01 UTC 2016

I have seen the scripts to sync eDirectory or AD with pictures but didn't
see one if you are using native Groupwise accounts.

I was able to figure out the REST API to do this and thought others may
find value.

A few things.

Download the csv user list from Groupwise admin
Use a tool like Irfanview to bulk crop or resize your pictures to 100x100
pixels.
Use the attached spreadsheet to fill out the missing pieces to create a
batch program to bulk upload.
Use column K (curl) to copy and paste out to your script/batch program.

Filenames must be in the same directory that the script/batch program is
run.

The only tool you need to load is curl for linux or windows.

Scott