[ngw] GroupWise 2012 GWIA Class of Service

Rhonda Richardson kc0izr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:23:17 UTC 2016

We are running GroupWise 2012 and have various class of services setup to
restrict what associates can and can't do.  One of the things we restrict
is forwarding via a rule, except for IT folks are required to forward high
priority messages to the SMS address of their cell phone.

I have not had an problems adding cell phone addresses to the class of
service until today.  Today, when I try to add a new address, I am able to
add it and get all the way through the process until I click OK or Apply on
the properties of the GWIA.  At that point, my ConsoleOne just hangs and it
never commits the change to the agent on the server.

I am running the snap-ins to match my GroupWise system.  I am connected to
domain that owns that GWIA agent.

Is there a limit to the number of addresses I can put in as exceptions?

--

“Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.”  — Frank L.
Gaines

Skype: kc0izr
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kc0izr