[ngw] GroupWise 2012 GWIA Class of Service

Laura Buckley Laura at laurabuckley.co.za
Wed Sep 28 05:57:45 UTC 2016

Hi Rhonda,

I have seen this before.  I think there is a limit but I don't know exactly
what it is.  How many entries do you currently have?

When I happened across this issue before and came to my personal conclusion
I likened it to the Login Script field which has a size/space limitation -
only a certain about of bytes/kilobytes is allocated in eDir to store this
information.  Note, this is my personal conclusion.

Doesn't help you much but I am interested in knowing how many entries you
have.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Lifelong Learner