[ngw] GroupWise 2012 GWIA Class of Service

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu Sep 29 02:07:44 UTC 2016

What are you using for your Anti-virus, perhaps you can add more through
that instead of directly through the GWIA

Paul
>>> Rhonda Richardson <kc0izr at gmail.com> 2016-09-28 10:18 AM >>>
I have 43 entries.  The 44th attempt seems to hang everything up.  I
was
able to delete an entry and then add the one I was trying to add, so I
tend
to agree with the limit idea.  It sucks if it is a limit that
small....

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:57 AM, Laura Buckley
<Laura at laurabuckley.co.za>

<kc0izr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > We are running GroupWise 2012 and have various class of services
setup to
> > restrict what associates can and can't do.  One of the things we
restrict
> > is forwarding via a rule, except for IT folks are required to
forward
> high
> > priority messages to the SMS address of their cell phone.
> >
> > I have not had an problems adding cell phone addresses to the class
of
> > service until today.  Today, when I try to add a new address, I am
able
> > add it and get all the way through the process until I click OK or
Apply
> on
> > the properties of the GWIA.  At that point, my ConsoleOne just
hangs and
> it
> > never commits the change to the agent on the server.
> >
> > I am running the snap-ins to match my GroupWise system.  I am
connected
> > domain that owns that GWIA agent.
> >
> > Is there a limit to the number of addresses I can put in as
exceptions?

> > --
> >
> > “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.”  — Frank
L.
> > Gaines
> > "Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist
ones.
> > All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  —
Thich