[ngw] Recommendations for Small Business Anti-Virus/ Anti-Spam Solution

Ryan Radschlag radschlagr at hartfordjt1.k12.wi.us
Sun Apr 2 22:05:57 UTC 2017

There is a free "home" version too with mostly everything enabled if you
want to test it. Also free business 50 IP version but I'm not sure if
spam is included in that.

-Ryan

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On
The Sophos UTM can make a reasonably priced AV/SPAM Gateway without user
fees. You can buy a small VM (as small as 10 users - BTW a user is an IP
address, not a “user”) that will do everything that you need. You can
also do sandboxing with this solution for a small fee too.

Jason

<Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> wrote:

> Recommendations for small Business Anti-Spam/ Anti-Virus Appliance.
>
> Discuss..  :-)
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be
considered private or confidential because it may be archived and
subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as
requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system.  Please note that the views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the School District of Hartford Jt. #1.
Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to
any other person is prohibited.