[ngw] Recommendations for Small Business Anti-Virus/ Anti-Spam Solution

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Mon Apr 3 21:01:31 UTC 2017

Lets say models125w or 135w

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 04/03/17 4:57 PM >>>
So what's the ballpark cost for one of these.

As I understand it the users are really IP addresses? I need ot manage 5 IPs

I wouldn't mind room for expansion, I believe there is a 10 user version available.

Thanks

Paul

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 03/23/17 2:31 AM >>>
I use and recommend Sophos SG (formerly UTM, formerly Astaro)
Includes anti-virus, anti-spam, threat prevention, in addition to forward and reverse web proxy, mail proxy with secure mail capability and html5 vpn access.
Can be per user/mailbox or per appliance pricing.
Can be physical or virtual appliance.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 3/22/2017 10:08 PM >>>
Recommendations for small Business Anti-Spam/ Anti-Virus Appliance.

Discuss..  :-)

Thanks

Paul