[ngw] Recommendations for Small Business Anti-Virus/ Anti-Spam Solution

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu Apr 6 15:06:57 UTC 2017

Thanks...

Will look at it..

>>> Jason Ross <jason at ethisec.com.au> 04/04/17 12:32 AM >>>
If you want good email SPAM/AV filtering go with the SG UTM range of products as it currently has a better feature set than the XG SF-OS product at the moment.

I also would suggest buying a separate wifi access point rather than buying a W model, essentially the end result is better.

Have a look here for indicative North American pricing:

https://www.cdw.com/shop/search/Networking-Products/Network-Security/Firewalls-UTMs/result.aspx?w=N34&pCurrent=1&b=SO2&SortBy=TopSellers&ln=1 <https://www.cdw.com/shop/search/Networking-Products/Network-Security/Firewalls-UTMs/result.aspx?w=N34&pCurrent=1&b=SO2&SortBy=TopSellers&ln=1>

Jason

Jason Ross, CISSP, PCNSE7, PCNSI

Principal Consultant/Managing Director
EthiSEC Pty Ltd