[ngw] Thank you and Goodbye

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Thu Jun 1 23:11:24 UTC 2017

Lidija,

Good luck!!  Its been a pleasure working with you and the team over the years.  Just remember when users complain they cannot retract an email just tell them that is progress and Off365 -enjoy.  :)

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Salesforce Certified Administrator

Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com