[ngw] Thank you and Goodbye

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Fri Jun 2 00:22:09 UTC 2017

See ya! Whatcha changing to and why? Curious.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

>>> "Lidija Thompson-Ward" <Lidija.Thompson-Ward at macewan.ca> 6/1/2017 1:53 PM >>>
Hello NGW,

I would like to say a big Thank You and express my sincere appreciate to each and every one of you on the NGW list for all your hard work, dedication, and assistance.  I have learned much, and you have been very patient, in my time learning and using GroupWise.  We are leaving GroupWise tomorrow evening.

Your support has been outstanding.  I wish each and every one of you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lidija Thompson-Ward
MacEwan University
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada