[ngw] External Distribution Lists

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Wed Jun 14 18:32:10 UTC 2017

We have a dist list here called "Computer Help", for example. How can we enable that to be emailed from outside the office via gwia? I tried going to Internet Addressing tab, doing an override, and typing in "Computer.Help" @ domain name. Sent an email from gmail to Computer.Help at domain and it said 550 No Such Recipient.

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.