[ngw] MMC plugin for Windows

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Tue May 2 23:18:50 UTC 2017

Good call, Pam.
https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-gw/Idea/Detail/12802

NOTICE: This email and all attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and intended SOLELY for the recipients as identified in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" lines of this email.  If you are not an intended recipient, your receipt of this email and its attachments is the result of an inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized transmittal.  Sender reserves and asserts all rights to confidentiality, including all privileges that may apply.  Pursuant to those rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email.  DO NOT review, copy, forward or rely on the email and its attachments in any way.

NOTICE: NO DUTIES ARE ASSUMED, INTENDED OR CREATED BY THIS COMMUNICATION.  If you have not executed a fee contract or an engagement letter, this firm does NOT represent you as your attorney.  You are encouraged to retain counsel of your choice if you desire to do so.  All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved.

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 5/2/2017 4:14 PM >>>
Joe,

Go over to the ideas portal and submit this one.

Pam

I don't have GroupWise server running on Windows servers, I use linux... but I do use the MMC installed on computers to create the users and associate AD users to post office upon creation. Sure would be nice if I didn't have to download the entire Windows_full download to get the MMC installer. Include it in the linux package, or the windows client package. Not the end of the world.. just a minor annoyance I just came cross.