[ngw] File copy question for all

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Wed May 10 20:28:30 UTC 2017

Dbcopy is fine, when you moving from Windows to OES Linux, than I think
is preferred way with storelowercase , because Linux is case sensitive
.

https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7010760

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10.05.2017 22:00 >>>
Thanks for the response David!  I probably should have mentioned the
fact that this is basically a file copy that has nothing to do with
GroupWise! My bad! I should have mentioned that to begin with. Looking
for idea's on how anyone else has done this in the past. I could
probably install the MF OES client on the windows server and use apps
like ROBO copy. It's about 170gb of data.

Thanks and sorry!

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 5/10/2017 2:50 PM >>>
If you have working CIFS on OES server you will be fine with simply
copying and changing paths on domain and post office. Nice TID for it
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7013085 .

David

Obsah tohoto e-mailu a všechny p*ipojené soubory jsou d*v*rné a mohou
být chrán*ny zákonem. Tento e-mail je ur*en výhradn* jeho adresátovi
a jiné osoby do n*j nejsou oprávn*ny nahlížet *i s ním jakkoliv
nakládat, jinak se dopustí protiprávního jednání. V p*ípad*, že
e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Stephen Hesser" <shesser at arandpartners.com> 10.05.2017 21:24 >>>
I'm going to be copying files from a Microsoft 2008 server to NSS
volumes on OES2015. Was wondering what some of you all have used or
how
you did it in a situation like this in the past.

Thanks for your insight!