[ngw] Mobility Server and Caching Mode

Mike Guadagnino mguadagnino at ci.azusa.ca.us
Mon May 15 21:32:40 UTC 2017

Hello -

I've always used online mode for my GW clients but am in the process of testing the functionality of caching mode. I've noticed any actions taken on mail using mobility (iPhone) are not replicated to the client in caching mode. Items are updated correctly in online mode for the same account.

Running 'send/retrieve' manually or 'Retrieve entire mailbox' does not resolve the issue.

GW 14.2.1 /  Mobility 14.2.1

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike Guadagnino
Information Technology Manager
City of Azusa
213 E Foothill Blvd
Azusa, CA 91702
626-812-5151
fax 626-334-5464
cell 626-224-8046
mguadagnino at ci.azusa.ca.us

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (626) 812-5279
( tel:6268125239)  or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.