[ngw] GMS 2014 R2 SP2 HP1 Released

Paul Lamontagne Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com
Thu May 25 22:22:58 UTC 2017

not that i am aware of. I just posted the wrong link....

PAul
>>> "Alan Bens" <ABENS at go-metro.com> 2017-05-24 10:55 AM >>>
Do we have to go through the SSL check again?

Al B
>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com> 5/16/2017
6:23 PM >>>
oops..yup....that's the link,

I liked the SSLcheck tool.

my bad

Paul
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 15/05/2017 9:35 PM >>>
Didn´t you mean
https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=OYd8_OgOUl4~ ?

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Paul Lamontagne" <Paul.Lamontagne at lamtechconsulting.com>
16.05.2017
2:23 >>>
GM 2014 R2 SP2 HP1 has been released

https://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=9naDJkniVtg

it's a restricted download, so you have to be current on maintenance
have access.

Paul