[ngw] Upgrade from 2014R2 to 2014R2 SP2, Admin console requires server IP

Rhonda Richardson kc0izr at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:34:49 UTC 2017

I upgraded our test GroupWise system from 2014R2 to 2014R2 SP2 and now,
when I try to access the admin console, I have to use the IP address of the
server instead of the DNS name.

When I try to use the DNS name, I get the error:

*
Failed to get data from the admin service.

Type 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.XsrfToken' was not assignable to
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom
field serializer. For security purposes, this type will not be deserialized.

This was working prior to applying SP2.

Anyone have ideas or experience?

TIA.
Rhonda

--

“Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.”  — Frank L.
Gaines

Skype: kc0izr
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kc0izr