[ngw] Upgrade from 2014R2 to 2014R2 SP2, Admin console requiresserver IP

Gregg A. Hinchman Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
Tue May 30 15:35:18 UTC 2017

For lack of something else - hosts file?  Do you have the dns set there with the ip for the domain?

Remember most server dns/ip relationships are just that -server.  Not GW domain.  And the admin console does a call to the MTA for the domain on the 9710 admin port.

So if in dns your server ip is: 192.168.1.20 but your mta is using a different IP -that could be the issue.

Or its just not listed in hosts.

Or something far worse....~shudder.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP